From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io [mailto:DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Darden
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 7:08 AM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Flats panel

Hi All,

I'm on pier 6 in the 1 meter building and I need a better flats panel for my AGO 12.5.

I notice in the building there are 2 setups with scope at least the size of mine that have flats panels that would work for me.

One is an AGO on a 10 micron and the other is a Planewave on a 10 micron.

If you guys are on here, can you tell me about your flats panels. Are they DIY or pre-fab'd? 12v? Ascom compatible? Can you control the intensity?

Thanks guys,

Rick Darden