Re: Slow Internet

Michael Gratiot

Not sure, I sent Michael a note last night and he then asked Al to look into it.  I have not heard anything else since.  Last night Dan and I noticed that 20% ish of the network packets were dropping (this is not usually an indication of over usage); right now it is under 10% packet loss; so there is an issue somewhere between our systems and the outside world.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 8:05 AM Brian Ottum <ottum@...> wrote:

I observed very slow internet last evening (as well as many evenings), and had difficulty controlling my scope.  But right now everything is lightning quick (15ping, 60down/12up).

Are we observing an evening-only slowdown due to heavy use, or is it not due to heavy use?