Re: IC 1396

Brian Ottum

That full frame cooled CMOS OSC caught my eye, mated to a 14" f/2.2 RASA. If I could get a partner, that would be the ultimate rig for live online shows.

From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io <DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gregg Ruppel
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 7:55 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DarkSkyNewMexico] IC 1396

Thanks Brian. I am heading in the OSC direction myself, just got an ASI294MC Pro, and as soon as Mars moves away I am going to start using it for some DSOs.

On 10/20/2020 4:36 PM, Brian Ottum wrote:
Greg,
That is a very good Trunk. It just so happens I uploaded mine to Instagram a couple days ago:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGgLOpJjg7L/

They do look quite similar, despite quite different equipment. One-shot color, 5 hrs total.