NGC 7023 - The Iris Nebula

I reprocessed my version of NGC 7023, also known as the Iris Nebula. It is a reflection nebula about 1,300 light years away in the constellation Cepheus. NGC 7023 is actually the star cluster in the center of the nebula, LBN 487. The nebula is lit by the bright magnitude 7 star SAO 19158 in the center of the Iris. The nebula is about six light years in diameter. I posted a wide view and a close up view as each present something interesting in my opinion.

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC7023.htm

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC7023_CROP.htm