Re: Internet issues

Dean Glace

Bernard,

I can see you feed from Summerville SC..

Dean

On Aug 20, 2020, at 9:53 PM, Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

I could use some help from the group. I have a real head scratcher going on.

  1. I cannot access my video controller or my power controller remotely.
    1. I have tried 4 different computers on two different networks with no luck.
  2. Though I cannot access these devices, others can. Howard and Jim Collins were able to access my video feed. Can each of you try accessing 206.128.69.5:4301 and let me know if you can see my video feed.
  3. I cannot Remote Desktop to my computer, but I can TeamViewer into it.
    1. Once I am connected to the DSNM computer via TeamViewer, I can then access my video and power controllers.
  4. I have tried restarting my computer and restarting the router. Neither worked.

If any of you have any ideas I would love to hear them. This is just weird beyond words, especially the fact I have tried on four different computers on two different networks and yet others can access my video controller.