Re: Internet down?

Dean Glace

All,

I am looking my all sky and weather station from DSNM right now..

Dean

On Aug 20, 2020, at 5:06 PM, Dan Crowson <dcrowson@...> wrote:

Bernard,

Assuming the cell isn’t using wifi data, I suspect there’s some local (to you) routing issue. If all of those non-working ones use the same router, I’ve sometimes seen goofy stuff like this get fixed with a power-cycle of the router.

Sadly, looks like the temp monsoon break is over.