From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io On Behalf Of William McLaughlin
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 7:00 AM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Sky camera

New camera sounds great. I do have to say that I have had the SBIG All-Sky 340 for about 10 years at home in my dark sky site. Alan put a red Wratten filter on it before they sent it to me and I can't imagine anything better. It is the monochrome, of course (color versions of any all-sky suck) and it is sensitive enough that I can see shifting patterns of skyglow on it.