Re: Sky camera

MJ Post

Bernard - I know this won't help you immediately, but Tally and I (Bldg. 2) have a friend putting together an all-sky camera for us, one with much better specs than you can buy commercially.  It's basically working but has some minor software issues, which is our friend's forte.  We'll have it on site in 2-4 months, delayed mostly by COVID travel restrictions.  Everyone at DSNM will be allowed access via the web.  Stay tuned.

MJ

On April 16, 2020 at 5:15 PM Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have a sky camera I can access on the WEB? Mine has gone dark. Does anyone know where you can buy a sky camera that does not cost a thousand freaking dollars?