Great at Home

William McLaughlin

I just have to say it is great to be able to pursue a hobby while staying at home for this miserable pandemic. Not everyone is that lucky. Thanks to Al and the rest for making this work. I am delighted to be able to continue to pursue my hobby thru this period. It makes life much less boring and stressful.

In my case, it is even better since I live at a dark sky site that is clear in summer. I am working on a new equipment configuration for at home. Fortunately I am able to order things like aluminum on line and even disinfect them when they arrive if I wish. We are in rural hibernation and anyone that arrives isĀ  sprayed with bleach. They hate that. <G>