Re: Roof Closure Building 8 Too Early!

Dan Crowson

I know others in that shared building have mentioned this. Definitely reach out to the DSNM people – Larry, Michael, etc. I’ll actually forward this one.

I tend to be able to image up until the sun is about 16 degrees below the horizon if pointed west so you can even cheat the system a little more.

IS Director

CMS Communications, Inc.

722 Goddard Ave

Chesterfield MO 63005

dcrowson@...

www.cmsc.com

Expertise you need, the choice you deserve.

CMS Logo