Re: Finally operational

William McLaughlin

There is no OAG on the piggyback system since it is a 200mm Canon camera lens so there would not be enough back-focus. There is a mini-guidescope/guide camera (can't see it on the image as it is on the other side) but our tests have shown that with our polar alignment and pro-track we can do 15 minutes unguided so we will not be using the glidescope much. Camera (QSI 690) and lens are Tom's but I built the system.  Better benchtop build photo is here, you can see the rings for the mini-guidescope:

200 mm on Bench