Re: Finally operational

Gregg Ruppel

Congrats on getting all set up.  Is there an OAG in there somewhere or is the piggy-backed system also a guider?

On 1/19/2020 7:48 AM, William McLaughlin wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

We are finally operational. It should have happened it October but numerous things kept getting in the way. We still have a few things that need to be done like our low-light (non-IR) monitoring IP camera install but the system is at least operational as of last night.  Hope to have an actual image soon, weather permitting.  Here is a (not great) photo of our relatively modest system.

Bill-Tom System