Astronomy Mag - Feb 2020 - Bernard's NGC5128

Howard Anderson

Hi Bernard,

Congratulations on your NGC5128 image in Feb 2020 issue
of Astronomy magazine, page 70.  Great detail in that shot.
Wish they would have printed a larger image but it is really nice!
They printed it big enough to tell that the original has superb
detail as usual for shots you've taken...

Looks like clouds have briefly departed and humidity is reasonable
so tonight I set up the first shot I've tried to do in months... Now,
it would be nicer if the moon wasn't a factor tonight but other conditions
are way better than they have been for months....  :-)

Thanks,

Howard