Re: Comet I2 Borisov

Gregg Ruppel

I have been using The Sky Live since my planetarium program doesn’t support eccentricities greater than 3:

You can generate an ephemeral for your location and desired time...

On Nov 23, 2019, at 3:59 PM, William McLaughlin <IC5070@...> wrote:

Very nice. I had a shot at it from home in Oregon a couple nights ago and found it but the weather here shut me down. We are still not up and running at DSNM but should be in early December.

Interestingly, for those with TSX systems, until just a week or so ago TSX would not accept Borisov because they had not allowed for eccentricities above 2. They finally fixed that oversight with a daily update.