From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io [mailto:DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io] On Behalf Of William McLaughlin
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:01 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] New Users Intro

Good Day. I just wanted to introduce some new users at DSNM. My imaging buddy Tom Carrico will be visiting in Mid November to set up our cooperative system. We both live in the Pacific NW where clouds are the norm in the winter so NM will be a big help. We both have decades on astroimaging experience, having started in the mid 90's (means we are old too). We will be combining some of our equipment (we both have home systems as well) so the system will be kinda basic and mostly short focal length, at least to start. We will be use a Paramount MX  with a Stellarvue SVQ 100 and STT-8300. On top of that will be a QSI and 200 mm camera lens system we have put together.  Links to my image pages are below. Tom may wish to post links to his.

Take Care!

Bill McLaughlin

My JAlbum Page

My Astrobin Page