New Users Intro

William McLaughlin

Edited

Good Day. I just wanted to introduce some new users at DSNM. My imaging buddy Tom Carrico will be visiting in Mid November to set up our cooperative system. We both live in the Pacific NW where clouds are the norm in the winter so having a  NM system will be a big help. We both have decades of astroimaging under our belt, having started in the mid 90s (which means we are ancient as globular clusters). We will be combining some of our equipment (we both have home systems as well) so the system will be kinda basic and mostly short focal length, at least to start. We will be using a Paramount MX  with a Stellarvue SVQ 100 and STT-8300 as the base system. On top of that will be a QSI and 200 mm camera lens system we have put together.  Links to my image pages are below. Tom may wish to post links to his.

Take Care!

Bill McLaughlin

My JAlbum Page

My Astrobin Page