Trigger depression, severe migraines, major anxiety flare-up, talk of abuse and flashbacks, holiday stress and family in acceptance, food issues, anger, new alters

System Seeds <iloveseeds1@...>

Hello all on a Saturday... Kaden here how is everyone? As for us not good at all...

Basically, although the mood stabilisers appear to be working, something has triggered a major depressive episode, and causing the illness to worsen...

We are experiencing severe financial distress due to mums departure, and because our house is in the process of being transferred into our name from hers, we have to pay more bills so are struggling with the overwhelmingamount of overdraft charges...

Also last week 3 of our friends passed away in a row, I feel sick to even write this...

Mums fiancée craig is considered an idiot... He says I fake certain medical conditions including my whiplash injury that affected my neck in a car crash 11 years ago and is now causing spinal cord reduction and muscular impairment, so I need an urgent referral to the spinal team for an MRI nerve conduction scan and an increase of pain meds... Faking the DID? Not a chance in spoffles? How can craig judge us like that he's not a consultant psychiatrist or psychotherapist? Faking gender dysphoria? How the spoffles can someone fake being born in the wrong body?

We are not seeing any effect from our blood pressure/migraine meds because of all this stress so migraines are reappearing, Thursday we spent all day in boadveure?

The anxiety is on an absolute high because I don't feel safe... hoow dare craig say that I'm driving a wedge in this family/driving mum to choose between him and us? And we are not in the wrong all we need is support? Qetsiyah keeps saying... Me no feel safe... me no feel loved... me no trust pepple no more... me scarified? All because craig doesn't believe any alters exist... mum starts agreeing with him so I shut off and stay out of it...

We are still not getting anywhere with the flashbacks and repressive memories of abuse... doctor brown says he can't get practically involved as he is not a trauma therapist... no safe... no closure... no fair? Is all we get from qetsiyah...

It's nearly greys day, family won't accept that we change the name of Christmas for religious abuse protective reasons to comfort the littles... it is stressful because I feel that our system can't celebrate greys day without fear of family in acceptance and interference? But I managed to buy some alters presents for greys day without argument...

We are struggling still with family's inability to accept our gender identity, they won't automatically correct themselves without being reminded of our pronouns, and even then we still get constant misgenderingon purpose by them... disrespectful...

The next thing is... food issues? We are being accused of faking our eating disorder and we've been formally diagnosed with EDNOS... but we are struggling to get Damon, a 174 year old vampire alter who has flipped his humanity switch and turned off his emotions, to feed... we don't want him to desiccate?

Silas is not dealing with his anger properly... he is blaming himself for everything...

We have 2 new alters in our system now... 7 year old Ross, and 300 year old kirsty who is a shifter...

Please help us?

Kaden who is fed and paranoid to spoffles?

Sent from system seeds, a fragmented reawakened complex multiple personified system with many complicated complex issues, we are blind and lucky enough to be a guide dog owner, we identify as genderqueer with the preferences of Xe/Xem, Hir/Hirs, Se/Sem/Seeirs/Seirself/semselves, they/them pronouns, with MX used in formal circumstances, I live with the conditions PTSD, CMPD, EDNOS, IBS, dissociative identity disorder, with 2193 personalities/alters, paranoid schizophrenia, generalised anxiety disorder, gender dysphoria, insomnia, unipolar depressive disorder, OCD, paranoid personality disorder, panic disorder, pseudo chromatic epilepsy, SOD. And we are also hearing impaired. We get severe migraines but the meds for them don't work because they ara useless pile of spoffles?

Join Dark-alters-support-group@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.