Trigger PTSD, anger, rant about useless doctors? Mention of MC

System Seeds <iloveseeds1@...>

Hello all

As you all may know the host kaden, who wasn't kaden at that time back in 2009, that year the body was emotionally, physically, ritually, religiously, mentally, financially, sexually abused, alongside suffered induced programming and intense internalised compressed mind control, this happened at college, and left us with no closure, severe mental scars, emotional instability, and trust issues, we are formally diagnosed now with complex PTSD, DID, chronic anxiety disorder, unipolar depressive disorder, complex mixed personality disorder, EDNOS, paranoid schizophrenia, insomnia, and gender dysphoria. But the PTSD keeps being overlooked by the doctors at Euxton dump, every time we go about mental health issues concerning DID or PTSD, they refuse to change our meds without the approval or consultation of a psychiatrist, I did speak to the psychiatric department about the shocking state of the PTSD, but all they could offer is a routine appointment, even though doctor mansfield point blank refused to change our meds she is going to push for an urgent appointment, but it isn't fair, why should DID and PTSD be treated as a routine case anyway? It is disgusting, I'm 60 shades of irritated?

Christian t

Sent from system seeds, a complicated blind complex multiple personified gender neutral person with multiple complex puzzlifying issues...

Have PTSD... PTSD-DID-CMPD-and-trauma-safe-Houdveure+subscribe@groups.io

Suffered mind control abuse... DID-RA-SR-MC-Sa-EA-and-other-abuse-sufferers-support-space+subscribe@groups.io

Need to chat... myfriendlyvillage+subscribe@groups.io

Have parental issues… parental-issues+subscribe@groups.io