Trigger frustration with doctors not understanding our gender identity and PTSD situation... absolutely fumified?

System Seeds <iloveseeds1@...>

Hello and good afternoon to all on the list

We are in turmoil... Our therapist is off on Tuesday for personal reasons, our vision is going, our sleep pattern is disrupted completely by stress depression anxiety and paranoia, and nightmarish episodes that link to our abuse, our PTSD is bad again, unwanted flashbacks of being touched and abused sexually and having horrid hallucinationsof drowning and of death, it doesn't help that we are being bullied online with emotional abuse by email, it makes me feel sick and depressed and want to agree with the voices I am hearing all the time which say I am weak and emotionally impaired and should end my life, but we won't do that, we won't give in to the voices, not if we can help it.

So yesterday we phoned the mental health crisis alert team, because enough was enough, silas a 2000-year-old part in our system who suffers from intermittent explosive disorder, which is an anger related disorder, started to emotionally hurt the body causing qetsiyah, a child alter age 9 with misophonia to become distressed, and chloe age 5 with pseudoepilepsy to have continuous uncontrollable seizures, the operator did not seem like he wanted to help, he told us that we should visit the GP as soon as possible.

But the fact is our GP doesn't understand DID, or the needs and feelings of the alters and the system collectively, and that he thinks the alters don't exist when actually they do because my medical records state this? He won't adjust my meds or prescribe new meds without the approval of a psychiatrist, and he says that treatment of our PTSD should be left to our therapist and mental health department?

But our therapist said he can't get involved in supporting us practically because it is not his role and because he is not a trauma therapist.

I am frustrated that they keep fobbing us off and passing the book?

Sent from system seeds, a complicated blind complex multiple personified gender neutral person with multiple complex puzzlifying issues...

Have PTSD... PTSD-DID-CMPD-and-trauma-safe-Houdveure+subscribe@groups.io

Suffered mind control abuse... DID-RA-SR-MC-Sa-EA-and-other-abuse-sufferers-support-space+subscribe@groups.io

Need to chat... myfriendlyvillage+subscribe@groups.io

Have parental issues… parental-issues+subscribe@groups.io