Snowbirds

David Oesper

A classical violinist friend of mine who is now retired contacted me this weekend with the excellent suggestion of accommodating "snowbirds" who would like to stay at Mirador during the winter months. Accommodating RVs and campers will not be difficult to do, but for those wanting to rent an apartment or house for, say, six months of the year, brings up the issue of how we can make use of those residences during the summer months so that they generate rental income year-round. In the summer months, (1) students are generally not in school, and (2) families are most likely to take vacations. Something for us to consider.

Join Dark-Sky-Communities@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.