Re: Medical Care Considerations

Steve Taylor

Not close, but IIRC, there is a subscription heli-evac service for the Animas valley area. If minutes count, you are asking for conflicting things -dark skies, and a great suburban hospital.

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020, 02:48 David Oesper via Groups.Io, <oesper=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

One of the biggest challenges facing any dark-sky community is locating it within easy reach of high quality medical care. This is particularly important if the DSC is going to attract retirees.

As I consider where to locate Mirador Astronomy Village, I am wondering if there are any excellent hospitals in rural Arizona, New Mexico, or West Texas.

Dave

Join Dark-Sky-Communities@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.