Topics

Zeros for WAS

Brad J. Butler

Good evening everyone,

I’m probably missing something very obvious, so please bear with me…I can’t get the WAS progress report to show anything other than zeros.  I have multiple LoTW confirmations that show the “S” for state, but I’m not even showing any entries for “worked”…the whole report is zeros.  The only thing I can think of is that when I imported these QSOs from N1MM+ via the Gateway, I had NOT selected the WAS check box in the MyQTH tab.  I did, however, go back and select that box and reassign the QTH to all of the QSOs.  Screen shots below of the pertinent settings…perhaps someone can see what I’ve goofed up.  Thank you!

-Brad Butler

W6BJB

I'm probably missing something very obvious, so please bear with me.I can't get the WAS progress report to show anything other than
zeros. I have multiple LoTW confirmations that show the "S" for state, but I'm not even showing any entries for "worked".the whole
report is zeros. The only thing I can think of is that when I imported these QSOs from N1MM+ via the Gateway, I had NOT selected
the WAS check box in the MyQTH tab. I did, however, go back and select that box and reassign the QTH to all of the QSOs. Screen
shots below of the pertinent settings.perhaps someone can see what I've goofed up. Thank you!

+ Screen shots are not conveyed here. Please attach them to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Dave, do these come through?

+ Yes

I've also updated LoTW QSLs and had the window pop up saying new confirmation for a particular state, but still zeros in the report.

+ You have the QRP box checked in the WAS panel. That means only QSOs whose logged power item is 5 watts or less are counted.

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#WAS%20Bands%20&%20Modes%20Panel>

+ Is this what you want?

Brad J. Butler

Dave,

Yep, that was it — removing the check from QRP solved it. I read the directions too quickly. Thanks for your help as usual! 73!

-Brad Butler
W6BJB

+ AA6YQ comments below