Topics

XFC in WinWarbler

John Hudson

I have <xcvraxb> already in a CW macro but is there a “XFC” macro that I can put in a CW MACRO like the F1 in Commander? It would be a lot faster if it was in the same window that is focused.

Thanks

John

KO4XJ

I have <xcvraxb> already in a CW macro but is there a "XFC" macro that I can put in a CW MACRO like the F1 in Commander? It would be
a lot faster if it was in the same window that is focused.

+ If by "XFC", you mean "exchange VFOs when the macro button is depressed, and un-exchange VFOs when the macro button is released",
no. WinWarbler's macro buttons can only initiate actions when they are depressed (or at least sad).