Topics

WW switches from RTTY to CW upon SC click

Andrew OBrien

I must have forgotten how to set up correctly.  Currently when in RTTY mode on the Icom 7610 the radio switches to "CW" whenever  I click on a spot in Spotcollector.  I do have WW  set for Transceiver Mode = "RTTY" and same within Commander.
Andy K3UK

Andrew OBrien

but , rather interesting, the mode remains as "RTTY" if I click on a cluster spot that is in the Commander spectrum-waterfall display.  That is fine for me!   I guess my issue is in the SC end of things. Maybe band/modes file.
Andy K3UK

I must have forgotten how to set up correctly. Currently when in RTTY mode on the Icom 7610 the radio switches to "CW" whenever I click on a spot in Spotcollector. I do have WW set for Transceiver Mode = "RTTY" and same within Commander.

+ This may be the result of the SpotrCollector defect I reported earlier today in

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/189804>

+ I've sent you a new version of SpotCollector that corrects this defect. Please let me know how it goes.

Andrew OBrien

Dave , thanks for your prompt attention to this matter . The revised SC version that you made available has resolved the matter .

Andy K3UK

On Dec 21, 2019, at 1:39 AM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I must have forgotten how to set up correctly. Currently when in RTTY mode on the Icom 7610 the radio switches to "CW" whenever I click on a spot in Spotcollector. I do have WW set for Transceiver Mode = "RTTY" and same within Commander.

+ This may be the result of the SpotrCollector defect I reported earlier today in

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/189804>

+ I've sent you a new version of SpotCollector that corrects this defect. Please let me know how it goes.

Andy K3UK

Dave , thanks for your prompt attention to this matter . The revised SC version that you made available has resolved the matter .

+ Thanks for the testing and the report, Andy.