Topics

WSJT-X slows Patfinder launc

Mark

I find that if wsjt-x and jtalert are running, Pathfinder can take a very, very long time to launch.  I have 32G of RAM, an SSD and a fast i7 processor.  OS is win 10.

When ft8 stuff is not running, Pathfinder loads normally.

73,

Mark, K6FG

I find that if wsjt-x and jtalert are running, Pathfinder can take a very, very long time to launch. I have 32G of RAM, an SSD and a fast i7 processor. OS is win 10.

When ft8 stuff is not running, Pathfinder loads normally.

+ Please do the following:

1. reboot Windows into "Safe Mode with Networking"

2. start WSJT-X and JTAlert

3. start Pathfinder; any change in its startup time?