Topics

WSJT-X Only Logging TX Frequency

Ed Kuebert

WSJT-s used to send both transmit and receive frequency to DX Keeper when integrated through Spot Collector. I must have turned something off as it now only logs TX frequency no RX. Can someone help?  Thanks.  --Ed, K5EK

ve3ki

I believe it was JT-Alert that was sending both frequencies to DXKeeper. If you are using WSJT-X without JT-Alert, it only sends the TX frequency.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 07:10 AM, Ed Kuebert wrote:
WSJT-s used to send both transmit and receive frequency to DX Keeper when integrated through Spot Collector. I must have turned something off as it now only logs TX frequency no RX. Can someone help?  Thanks.  --Ed, K5EK

I believe it was JT-Alert that was sending both frequencies to DXKeeper. If you are using WSJT-X without JT-Alert, it only sends the TX frequency.

+ Here's an example of the ADIF record sent by WSJT-X (version 2.3.0-rc3) when you direct it to log a QSO:

<call:6>HI8RMQ
<gridsquare:4>FK58
<mode:3>FT8
<rst_sent:3>-04
<rst_rcvd:3>+00
<qso_date:8>20210118
<time_on:6>203500
<qso_date_off:8>20210118
<time_off:6>203600
<band:3>17m
<freq:9>18.101562
<station_callsign:5>AA6YQ
<my_gridsquare:6>FN42HJ
<tx_pwr:3>200 <EOR>

+ The frequency specified is the frequency on which I was transmitting. HI8RMQ's frequency (18.101268) is not reported.