Topics

WSJT-X > DXKeeper ...

Mike Flowers

Hi Folks,

Would someone please direct me to the documentation for how to make the connection from WSJT-X directly to DXKeeper.

I have a buddy who wants to do this.

Thanks.

Would someone please direct me to the documentation for how to make the connection from WSJT-X directly to DXKeeper.

+ There is no direct connection between WSJT-X and DXKeeper.

+ There are two ways that WSJT-X can interoperate with DXLab. In the "direct" scheme, SpotCollector orchestrates the interoperation,
as described here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect>

2. Alternatively, JTAlert can orchestrate the interoperation, as described here>

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>

Mike Flowers

Thanks, Dave. I’ll study this.

-- 73 de Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

+ AA6YQ comments below