Topics

WSJT-X callsign flowing to DXView and DXKeeper

Scott

In the past if I was working a station in FT8, during the QSO the call I'm working would display in DXView and also show me past QSO's with that station. Recently I noticed that is not happening anymore until the call is actually logged. I have gone into the JTAlerts and enabled everything under Settings - Applications - DXLab Suite, and everything is checked under DXKeeper, and everything checked under PathFinder & DXView. Under Settings - DXLab DXKeeper I have enabled DXLab DXKeeper Logging as well.

The only time the callsign flows to DXView and the DXKeeper logbook is after I complete the QSO and log the contact. Is there another setting I need to enable in order for this to work properly for me again?

Thanks,

Scott/KN3A

In the past if I was working a station in FT8, during the QSO the call I'm working would display in DXView and also show me past QSO's with that station. Recently I noticed that is not happening anymore until the call is actually logged. I have gone into the JTAlerts and enabled everything under Settings - Applications - DXLab Suite, and everything is checked under DXKeeper, and everything checked under PathFinder & DXView. Under Settings - DXLab DXKeeper I have enabled DXLab DXKeeper Logging as well.

The only time the callsign flows to DXView and the DXKeeper logbook is after I complete the QSO and log the contact. Is there another setting I need to enable in order for this to work properly for me again?

+ The recommended settings when using JT-Alert with WSJT-X and DXLab are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>

+ Specifically, see step 2.c.i in the JTAlert section.

Scott

Hi Dave,

I do have this checked in the JTAlerts and am still not able to get the callsigns to flow over until after I log the QSO. Is there another setting within DXLabs?

  1. Consider checking the DXKeeper/DXView/Pathfinder Lookup on new DX Call box (note the alternatives to individually direct DXKeeper, DXView, or Pathfinder to perform lookups)

I do have this checked in the JTAlerts and am still not able to get the callsigns to flow over until after I log the QSO. Is there another setting within DXLabs?

+ No. If you are logging the QSO via JTAlert, JTAlert is responsible for directing DXView to perform a "lookup" of the callsign in question.