WSJT-X an JTAlert / QSO before B4

suitbert@...

Hello,
I have run thru the description http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert serval times and set all
the switches asked for. But I still do not get a correct indication of calls, I have already worked before. They are still shown in the
JTAlert-display, but not marked B4.
What JTAlert-setting does effect this point most? Where to look at first? Thanks for your hint.
regards,
Suitbert, DF2PI

I have run thru the description http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert serval times and set all the switches asked for. But I still do not get a correct indication of calls, I have already worked before. They are still shown in the JTAlert-display, but not marked B4.
What JTAlert-setting does effect this point most? Where to look at first? Thanks for your hint.

+ Questions about JTAlert should be posted here:

https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support