WSJT v2.4 rc-4 ADIF

Jim Miller, AB3CV

Edited

I see in the release notes they've adopted ADIF recommendation of mode: MFSK, submode:Q65.

Does this mean it's now in the ADIF spec and ready for adoption by loggers like DXlabs?

73

jim ab3cv

g4wjs

On 26/03/2021 17:00, Jim Miller, AB3CV wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I see in the release notes they've adopted ADIF recommendation of mode: MFSK, submode:Q65.

Does this mean it's now in the ADIF spec and ready for adoption by loggers like DXlabs?

73

jim ab3cv
Hi Jim,

as far as I know it is still proposed but not yet released in a new ADIF specification. I would expect any competent consumer of ADIF log records to accept MODE="Q65" as well as what will probably become strictly correct, i.e. MODE="MFSK", SUBMODE="Q65".

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill