Phil

N9LAH

--
Phil N9LAH
Do you qualify for the WUST Award?
Verify QSO's with 13, 14 or 15 of the US Territories to qualify.
Visit http://www.metrodxclub/wust_award.htm for more info.

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-06-12 12:48 PM, Phil Snyder wrote:
I recently realized that WSJT is no longer saving my QSO's to DX Keeper as it had been in the past. I have recently started doing an export to make that happen but am not sure when it stopped doing so. I tried some searches in the archive but couldn't find a specific message pertaining to this issue. Can someone possibly point me to a thread that may help? I may be using the wrong search terms.
Thanks
Phil
N9LAH