Topics

Work space content

ghassan chammas

Hi dave

I 7se workspace backup very systematically.
I wonder if it can include essential changes to some of the text files like bandmodes or similar.
I just made some variations on my bands and modes limits and i wonder if i am to deply the workspace restore in a different pc, those changes would appear.

Regards
Ghassan

Sent from Samsung tablet.

I 7se workspace backup very systematically.
I wonder if it can include essential changes to some of the text files like bandmodes or similar.
I just made some variations on my bands and modes limits and i wonder if i am to deply the workspace restore in a different pc, those changes would appear.

+ A workspace only contains settings; it does not contain files like your sub-band definition file.

+ You should configure your "backup and restore" application to automatically backup any DXLab files that you've customized; a list of candidates is provided in step 3 of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery>