Topics

WinWarbler RTTY MMTTY Engine Window goes only Full screen when enabled

Edward Jahncke (N5KGV)

Running WinWarbler version 9.2.0.
When selecting the RTTY mode and then enabling the MMTTY Engine window to observe the XY signal, the window opens in full screen and cannot be reduced in size.
Tried reinstalling WW, but no change in the MMTTY Engine window size.
Have error log, but can't figure out how to attach/send it.
Advise
Edward

Running WinWarbler version 9.2.0.
When selecting the RTTY mode and then enabling the MMTTY Engine window to observe the XY signal, the window opens in full screen and cannot be reduced in size.

Tried reinstalling WW, but no change in the MMTTY Engine window size.

+ Uninstalling and re-installing a DXLab application will rarely solve the problem at hand, but often creates far worse problems.

Have error log, but can't figure out how to attach/send it.

+ Being able to attach a file to an email message is a fundamental skill. I suggest that you use Google to find an online tutorial for the email application you're using so that you can send the errorlog.txt file from your WinWarbler folder to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com