Topics

Winwarbler Phone operation mode with vox modem

Jacques-Laurent F4IDD

Hello,

I have a modem with the interface uses a built in VOX function for PTT
keying.
The vox function is in Left channel.
I have recorded my cq voice in wave file but  I have edited my file in
audio program for replace the Left channel with 1Khz Tone for VOX PTT
keying.

It's possible to enable a PTT tone one left audio channel in Winwarbler ?

Sorry for my bad English.

Regards

73 Jacques F4IDD

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 07:19 AM, Jacques-Laurent F4IDD wrote:

I have a modem with the interface uses a built in VOX function for PTT
keying.
The vox function is in Left channel.
I have recorded my cq voice in wave file but  I have edited my file in
audio program for replace the Left channel with 1Khz Tone for VOX PTT
keying.

It's possible to enable a PTT tone one left audio channel in Winwarbler ?
+WinWarbler does not provide that capability. RX-TX switching can be initiated using an external PTT interface driven by a serial port modem control signal, or (with Commander running) by sending CAT commands to the transceiver.