Topics

Winwarbler for IC7610

Neil, G3RIR

I have an ICOM IC7610 and it has two independent receivers of course. How do I get Winwarbler to work on each of the receivers. I have discovered how to get 2T to work on the second receiver by setting it to pick up the right channel and Winwarbler to pick up the left channel. But surely I can get a copy of Winwarbler working on each receiver.

For the record I have moved completely from Logger32 to DXLAB as it seems far superior.

Neil G3RIR

I have an ICOM IC7610 and it has two independent receivers of course. How do I get Winwarbler to work on each of the receivers. I have discovered how to get 2T to work on the second receiver by setting it to pick up the right channel and Winwarbler to pick up the left channel. But surely I can get a copy of Winwarbler working on each receiver.

+ This article explains how to simultaneously decode RTTY from a Main receiver and a Subreceiver. It includes general instructions, and instructions specific to the IC-7800, IC-7850, and IC-7851.

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RTTY_SplitDecode>

After you identify the model-specific CI-V commands needed for your IC-7610, please send them my way and I will include them in the article.

Neil, G3RIR

Dave,

I had already got 2T on the right audio channel with winwarbler on the left.

For contesting I use N1MM and for the present I do not expect to change from that. After the contest I export ADIF and import into DXLAB.

Having followed your link I believe it is showing me how to get 2T on split which I already have.

When using N1MM I have separate RTTY windows. I set SO2V in N1MM.  How do I show the screen shot?

Neil G3RIR

Dave AA6YQ

I had already got 2T on the right audio channel with winwarbler on the left.

For contesting I use N1MM and for the present I do not expect to change from that. After the contest I export ADIF and import into DXLAB.

Having followed your link I believe it is showing me how to get 2T on split which I already have.

When using N1MM I have separate RTTY windows. I set SO2V in N1MM. How do I show the screen shot?

+ Screenshots are not conveyed here.

+ With WinWarbler configured as described in the article

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RTTY_SplitDecode>

you will have RTTY decoded by the MMTTY engine displayed in one receive pane, and RTTY decoded by the 2-Tone engine displayed in a second receive pane - both within a single instance of WinWarbler.

+ An example is shown in this screen shot:

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/Wiki/Graphics/WinWarbler/RTTY.jpg>

73,

Dave,