Winwarbler #file

Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>

Its been awhile since I used Winwarbler I forgot my settings. I have a singalink with the proper rcvd and tx.
But I cant get it to transmit in PSK
I am using a Kenwood 2000 for rig control on com 6 and tx on com 5.
Any help would be appreciated
--
73's NU4N Dave

Its been awhile since I used Winwarbler I forgot my settings. I have a singalink with the proper rcvd and tx.
But I cant get it to transmit in PSK
I am using a Kenwood 2000 for rig control on com 6 and tx on com 5.
Any help would be appreciated

+ When you direct WinWarbler to transmit, does your TS-2000 switch from RX to TX?

+ Did you review

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/AudioConnections

+ and note the TS-2000 requirement at the end of the article?

Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>

Yes signalink workes on FLDIGI. Rx yes Tx no
--
73's NU4N Dave

Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>

Thanks Dave I got it working. PTT com 5 I set to RTS.Now it transmits.
--
73's NU4N Dave

Thanks Dave I got it working. PTT com 5 I set to RTS.Now it transmits.

+ Good! Now that you have it working, save your settings to a Workspace so that you can easily restore them if you lose them in the future:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateUpdateWorkspace

David Tucker

Sure will Thanks Dave !!

73 Dave NU4N