WinWarbler

Yuriy Veselov

Hello Dave.

I need your help in determining my error when setting up the program.
When I click on a callsign in the Bandspread window, a command to search
for data for that callsign is received, processed and displayed in Commander,
 DXKeeper, Pathfinder, PropView, DXVeiw, Capture but in WinWarbler the callsign
is not entered and there is no information related to the entered callsign.
I searched the documentation, but I couldn't find the answer. Help me please.

73. Yuri R2ZX

I need your help in determining my error when setting up the program.
When I click on a callsign in the Bandspread window, a command to search for data for that callsign is received, processed and displayed in Commander, DXKeeper, Pathfinder, PropView, DXVeiw, Capture but in WinWarbler the callsign is not entered and there is no information related to the entered callsign.
I searched the documentation, but I couldn't find the answer. Help me please.

+ In the "DX Spots" panel on the Bandspread tab of Commander's Configuration window, set the "Digital Mode Application" sub-panel's Name to

winwarbler

+ If WinWarbler is running, click the Connect button to the right of the name. It should not be necessary to click the Connect button again.

Yuriy Veselov

Dave, thanks for your prompt help.
Everything works fine now.
73  GL.