Topics

Windows Defender thinks Commander 1462 update contains a Trojan

Phil & Anne Irons

For the first time I can remember, Windows Defender has declared that the most recent update to commander contains a Trojan, and won't let the program update.

I'd like to be able to tell Defender that the update file is 'safe', but I don't know where to look for it.  I'm running Windows 10.

Any advice would be appreciated.

73,

Phil/VE1BVD
Sydney, Nova Scotia

neil_zampella

Here's the MS instructions on how to do that:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/microsoft-defender-antivirus/restore-quarantined-files-microsoft-defender-antivirus

Neil, KN3ILZ