Topics

why I sometimes request terminating and restarting a DXLab application after enabling "log debugging info"

Dave AA6YQ

When a DXLab application's "log debugging info" option is enabled, the code that obtains each of the application's settings from the
Windows Registry writes each retrieved setting's name and value in the errorlog.txt file, enabling me to see how the application is
configured without requesting screen shots. Often, I don't know beforehand which settings might be relevant.

If there's one specific setting I wish to see, I might instead request a screenshot.