Topics

Where is Adv SQL filters

Gorm Helt-Hansen

Hi.
Have just started from scratch on new Windows 10. The SQL Query filters I have written myself is gone.
Tried to find them on the old PC with no luck. Where are the SQL filters stored, pse?

73  Gorm / OZ6GH.

Have just started from scratch on new Windows 10. The SQL Query filters I have written myself is gone.
Tried to find them on the old PC with no luck. Where are the SQL filters stored, pse?

+ They are stored in the Windows Registry, along with most of the rest of your DXLab settings. On your old PC, did you save your settings to a Workspace, as prescribed in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/MovingBetweenPCs>

?