Way to make text size larger?

WA8Y Steven

Is there a way to increase font size in all DXLab Suite windows?

Steve WA8Y

Dennis

Edited

I have been able to change font size in DXKeeper.  Click "Config" then select the "Log" tab.  Under "Log Page Display" select the "Fonts" button.

Dennis, N1RDN

Is there a way to increase font size in all DXLab Suite windows?

+ Yes: configure Windows to increase the size of everything it displays, as described in the last paragraph of

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/MonitorsForOldEyes

WA8Y Steven

Edited

Thank you Dennis, N1RDN and Dave, AA6YQ,

I wish I could make all characters use larger Font Sizes.  I increased Font Size to 12.  And I increased the Appearance from 125% to 150%.

Part of my problem is, I am using a 15.3" laptop and 18.3" external monitor (diagonal measurements).  I use the external monitor to operate DXLab Suite and some other apps of my station, remotely.  PSTRotator is OK and RF-Kit's windows can be dragged to any size but DXLab Windows are basically Fixed in size.
I am using RealVNC on the 18" monitor (1920-1080 res.) to view my PC in my shack (2560x1440 graphic card resolution).  I lose some resolution in RealVNC which I can drag to any size, but even full screen leaves the DXLab window fonts very small.  Again DXLab on the laptop screen is not too bad.
Maybe you have other suggestions, I hope?

My next laptop and external monitor will have 2550 x 1440 resolution and that might help.  I am considering a larger laptop and a larger external monitor as per Dave's comments.

Dave, please make it possible to increase all font sizes of DXLab Suite.

Steve WA8Y
PS I change the PC in Shack res. to 1920x1080 to match my external monitor and it seem better.

[...]

+ That would require a multi-month development effort that would stop all forward progress in functionality while it's underway. Given the option for users to obtain larger font sizes by appropriately configuring Windows, extending each DXLab application to support user-modifiable font sizes in each of their windows will remain a low priority.

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Something I always wanted too but never asked for and I fully understand that at this point with the large number of functions added over the years it is not a reasonable effort. Along with that I might as well ask even more. Make every window and sub window resizable too. 😊

Easiest answer these days is a larger monitor. There are many reasonably cheap ones these days. Often a full TV is much cheaper than a monitor only device.

Outlook LT Gil W0MN

Hierro Candente Batir de Repente

44.08226 N 92.51265 W EN34rb

[...]

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Siegfried Jackstien

oh yes ... a 50 to 65 inch 4k tv ... much cheaper as a monitor that size

and all modern flatscreen tv have a pc input (either via hdmi or vga/dvi)

here i used a cheap dvi to hdmi adaptor (iirr around 10 or 12 bucks on evilbay)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

sidenote connecting a tv via hdmi gives you another sound output/speaker