Topics

way to keep DXKeeper log on my home PC and DXkeeper on my remote internet client laptop synchronised

sales@...

Hello Dave

I am looking for a way to keep DXKeeper log on my home PC and DXkeeper on my remote internet client laptop synchronised

I see there was a discussion about adding enhanced capability for this back in Nov 2017 - refer below

"I have a shack at home and at the office. I would like to be able to keep one log for both locations. Right now, the only way I can think to do that is to do an automatic backup to Dropbox on shutdown and then restore from Dropbox when I get to the other location."

Has anything progressed with this - if not - can this be done via TCP somehow using current system config

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I am looking for a way to keep DXKeeper log on my home PC and DXkeeper on my remote internet client laptop synchronised

I see there was a discussion about adding enhanced capability for this back in Nov 2017 - refer below

"I have a shack at home and at the office. I would like to be able to keep one log for both locations. Right now, the only way I can think to do that is to do an automatic backup to Dropbox on shutdown and then restore from Dropbox when I get to the other location."

Has anything progressed with this - if not - can this be done via TCP somehow using current system Config.

+ There was no significant interest in automation beyond what's already provided; see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LoggingFromMultipleComputers>

Dave, AA6YQ