WAs

nk4l

My Friend WY4I has an issued and I've been trying to help but not sure what's going on,
when he opens the RAT and opens the real time Award traking window the DXCC part works find but the WAS part is blank I've tried conf and everything looks like my and my works but his does not any ideas what could be wrong....

--
jose gonzalez

My Friend WY4I has an issued and I've been trying to help but not sure what's going on, when he opens the RAT and opens the real time Award traking window the DXCC part works find but the WAS part is blank I've tried conf and everything looks like my and my works but his does not any ideas what could be wrong....

+ If SpotCollector is running, terminate it. On the Awards tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Realtime Award Progress" box at the bottom of the "WAS Bands & Modes" panel, and accept DXKeeper's offer to recompute award progress.

nk4l

Thanks Dave I will try that when I stop by his house but jhe never had spot Collector running and I checked everything on the bottom of the WAS Bands and Modes panel because I mimic my to the T and his still don't work...thanks

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 12:35:48 PM EDT, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

My Friend WY4I has an issued and I've been trying to help but not sure what's going on, when he opens the RAT and opens the real time Award traking window the DXCC part works find but the WAS part is blank I've tried conf and everything looks like my and my works but his does not any ideas what could be wrong....

+ If SpotCollector is running, terminate it. On the Awards tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Realtime Award Progress" box at the bottom of the "WAS Bands & Modes" panel, and accept DXKeeper's offer to recompute award progress.

jose gonzalez

rcktscientist64

Could he have selected QRP for WAS and not have any QRP qso’s?

Bruce - K5WBM

On Jul 13, 2021, at 11:45 AM, nk4l <nk4l@...> wrote:

[...]

+ Closing SpotCollector is a prerequisite to enabling "Realtime Award Tracking" for WAS, if it wasn't already enabled.

Could he have selected QRP for WAS and not have any QRP qso’s?
+ That would be the next thing to look at if "Realtime Award Tracking" for WAS was already enabled. If the QRP box in the "WAS Bands & Modes" panel (Configuration window, Awards tab) is checked, uncheck it, and then click the Recompute button at the bottom of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab.