Topics

VUCC Verified status

Jim N7US

I have two grids that I have received VUCC credit for but their VUCC Verified status shows as Y, not V, in the VUCC Progress Report.  Both have been received in LOTW, so the LotW rcvd box is a Y.

I don’t see the VUCCVerified textbox caption in any of the DXKeeper panels, which I need to find to change their contacts to the V status.

73,  Jim N7US

Joe Subich, W4TV

Jim,

"VUCC Vfy" is in the QSL panel of the log page display (main window).
It is the second option on the right end of the second row (top).

On 2020-12-29 7:11 AM, Jim N7US wrote:
I have two grids that I have received VUCC credit for but their VUCC Verified status shows as Y, not V, in the VUCC Progress Report.  Both have been received in LOTW, so the LotW rcvd box is a Y.
I don’t see the VUCCVerified textbox caption in any of the DXKeeper panels, which I need to find to change their contacts to the V status.
/73,  JimN7US/

Jim N7US

Got it, Joe! I hadn't looked at the QSL panel because it was LOTW.

73, Jim N7US

On 2020-12-29 7:11 AM, Jim N7US wrote:
I have two grids that I have received VUCC credit for but their VUCC
Verified status shows as Y, not V, in the VUCC Progress Report.  Both
have been received in LOTW, so the LotW rcvd box is a Y.

I don’t see the VUCCVerified textbox caption in any of the DXKeeper
panels, which I need to find to change their contacts to the V status.

/73,  JimN7US/

Got it, Joe! I hadn't looked at the QSL panel because it was LOTW.

+ VUCC credits can be granted to QSL card confirmations as well as LoTW confirmations. The same is true of WAS, WAZ, and WPX credits.