Voice Announcing.

Joe WB9SBD

Can someone try to make this work, and if you are successful, tell me what you did?

I read and read and tried everything I could think of trying.

I want Spot Collector to alert me when a certain call is spotted.

you know like W9ET SSB on 14235  etc.

I do not want to hear anything else just the spot for the one call.

no "DX!" or any other voicings.  just the spot when the one call appears.

Joe WB9SBD

Can someone try to make this work, and if you are successful, tell me what you did?

I read and read and tried everything I could think of trying.

I want Spot Collector to alert me when a certain call is spotted.

you know like W9ET SSB on 14235  etc.

I do not want to hear anything else just the spot for the one call.

no "DX!" or any other voicings.  just the spot when the one call appears.

+ First, add W9ET to SpotCollector's "Special Callsign List" with a tag of

friend

+ Then on the "Audio Alarm" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window,

1. in the "Audio Alarm Trigger" panel, click the "Needed" button

2. set the large textbox to the right of the "SQL expression" button to

tags='friend'

3. in the "Audio Alarm Trigger" panel, click the "SQL expression" button

4. check the Enable box in the upper-left corner