From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
f5vjc
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:31 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] VERY slow start up

Hello to the group I'm a new group member and user of Dx Lab software.

Welcome to DXLab, Denis!
I have just installed Launcher , Commander and Keeper.

Problem... when I click the shortcut to start Launcher it produces the
normal Win 7 wait icon for several seconds then nothing appears to happen.
If I continue to wait the Launcher will eventually start but it takes a full
3.5 Minutes to appear, after it starts it seems to work as expected without
delay. If I attempt to then start Commander the same thing happens but it
takes a full 4 Minutes to appear and then it seems to function and I have
set up the comms to my K3 successfully.

I imagine this slow start up is not normal?

correct.
My system, Win 7 32 bit with 2 monitors. No problem with CPU or memory
overload as all other progs. can be opened (while waiting for Dx Labs) and
used at normal speed. Temporary disabled AVG, no difference.

Any help please..

Is AVG the only anti-malware application present on your system? If you
have a firewall, configure it to consider each of your DXLab applications to
be "safe".

F5vjc <foxfive.vjc@...>

Thanks Dave, I only have Windows firewall and AVG running and I turned
both off to try but no change.
I do have Malware Bytes (Free) so it does not have the firewall component
activated as far as I know.

73, Denis F5VJC

On 22 December 2012 20:43, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

**