I would like to have one of my SC filter buttons only show those special callsigns, just as if I had typed RCC in the Filter box and clicked the Tag button.

I've tried various combinations of

Tags/Tag     =/like/in       'RCC'/<'RCC'>/('RCC')

and get nothing, not even an error message.  What's the proper incantation to invoke, oh wizards?

73 de Chuck, WS1L

Joe Subich, W4TV

Try:
TAG LIKE '*RCC*'

On 2021-02-08 8:57 AM, Chuck, WS1L wrote:
I've created a list of frequent rag chewing partners in Special Callsigns,
using the term RCC in the Taglist field.
I would like to have one of my SC filter buttons only show those special
callsigns, just as if I had typed RCC in the Filter box and clicked the Tag
button.
I've tried various combinations of
Tags/Tag =/like/in 'RCC'/<'RCC'>/('RCC')
and get nothing, not even an error message. What's the proper incantation
to invoke, oh wizards?
73 de Chuck, WS1L
chandlerusm@gmail.com

Chuck, WS1L

Nope, that doesn't work.  It returns no errors, just no entries.  Typing RCC in the filter box and clicking the Tags buton returns 4 entries.

Backing up a step, I've got all the callsigns entered in the Callsign field and RCC in the Tag List field.  Seems correct, it works with the pre-defined button.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 9:10 AM Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

Try:
   TAG LIKE '*RCC*'

On 2021-02-08 8:57 AM, Chuck, WS1L wrote:
> I've created a list of frequent rag chewing partners in Special Callsigns,
> using the term RCC in the Taglist field.
>
> I would like to have one of my SC filter buttons only show those special
> callsigns, just as if I had typed RCC in the Filter box and clicked the Tag
> button.
>
> I've tried various combinations of
>
> Tags/Tag     =/like/in       'RCC'/<'RCC'>/('RCC')
>
> and get nothing, not even an error message.  What's the proper incantation
> to invoke, oh wizards?
>
> 73 de Chuck, WS1L
>
> chandlerusm@...

Nope, that doesn't work. It returns no errors, just no entries. Typing RCC in the filter box and clicking the Tags buton returns 4 entries.

Backing up a step, I've got all the callsigns entered in the Callsign field and RCC in the Tag List field. Seems correct, it works with the pre-defined button.

+ Use this SQL expression:

TAGS LIKE '*RCC*'

Chuck, WS1L

Thanks!!