User field carry-over

Jeff, K6JW

I have set up two user fields with drop down choice lists. When I work a station and set choices in these fields, I would like the ability to have those field settings carry over for subsequent contacts during the same operating session. Instead, the fields revert to the default settings for every new QSO. Is there any way to get the field choices to carry over from one QSO to the next?

I have set up two user fields with drop down choice lists. When I work a station and set choices in these fields, I would like the ability to have those field settings carry over for subsequent contacts during the same operating session. Instead, the fields revert to the default settings for every new QSO. Is there any way to get the field choices to carry over from one QSO to the next?
+ There's not; user-defined items are initialized to the default value you specified on the Configuration window's "User Items" tab.