User Defined Box for Winwarbler?

Scott

In DXKeeper, I have a User defined POTA for logging those contacts. I am trying to enable the user defined name into Winwarbler, however I am not finding a way to enable those. I see the SOTA, which I will also use but would like to be able to add the POTA park reference if possible as well.

Thanks in advance

Scott
KN3A

In DXKeeper, I have a User defined POTA for logging those contacts. I am trying to enable the user defined name into Winwarbler, however I am not finding a way to enable those. I see the SOTA, which I will also use but would like to be able to add the POTA park reference if possible as well.

+ Click the red-highlighted button in this screen shot to expand the Main window's "Log QSOs" panel; each time you click. more items will become visible - including all 8 user-defined items:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/Wiki/Graphics/WinWarbler/LogMaximal.jpg

For more information about logging QSOs from WinWarbler, see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LoggingFromWinWarblerToDXKeeper

73

Scott

Thank you Dave!

Thanks for the help. Got the POTA and the SKCC user defined boxes showing.

73 Scott
KN3A