Topics

use f1 to f4 in winwarbler?

Jamie WW3S

Anyway to use the "standard" Fkeys in Winwarbler, F1, CQ, F4 my call, etc, to be consistent with other logger programs?

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6QY comments below

Anyway to use the "standard" Fkeys in Winwarbler, F1, CQ, F4 my call, etc, to be consistent with other logger programs?

+ No. In all modes, F2 is used to start transmission, and F4 is used to terminate transmission after all characters have been transmitted. When operating PSK, F1 is used to set the transmit frequency to the receive frequency associated with the currently-selected display pane, and F3 initiates a CW ID.